We have discussed in our previous blogs that we can prepare various south Indian breakfast and evenings snacks based on Idly or
Dosa. So today also we will be discussing a different kind of dosa. Today we will be using ripen bananas for preparing dosa.
Usually, we will be having a lot of bananas at home so I thought of using them in our snacks.
Without wasting your further time, let’s get into the process of preparing a modern south Indian dish known as Banana Rava Dosai which
is slightly sweet in taste. I don’t recommend any side dish for this item.
|Ideal For||Preparation Time|
|Break Fast, Dinner||1 – 1.15 Hrs|
Ingredients: (For Two People)
- Banana – 2 nos
- Roasted Ravai(sooji) – 100 grams
- Wheat flour – 25 grams
- Jaggary – 50 grams
- Salt – 2 pinch
- Ghee – As per your taste
- Soak roasted ravai in water for 10 – 15 mins. After that completely filter the ravai
- Grain that rava and banana using Mixer with slight water.
- Add wheat flour, Jaggary, some water, and salt with that rava mix until there will be no lumps
- Set aside this rava batter for 30 – 45 mins
- Using this rava batter prepare dosa with ghee(Add while boiling) and serve happily.
I will be eagerly waiting for your responses and experience of making Banana Rava Dosai.