Hello, readers its time to prepare some snacks in south Indian style. Let’s try Hapima Fried Idly which is a tasty and simple south Indian snack. The good part is that it is very easy to prepare. if you like `Hapima Masala` you will like this dish. Serving Hapima Fried Idly with chilly tomato sauce or chutney will add its taste.
|Ideal For||Preparation Time|
|Tea time Snack||30 mins|
Ingredients: (For Two People)
- Idly – 4 nos
- Hapima fry mix – 25 grams (1 packet)
- Water – As per your need
- Gingelly oil (For Deep fry) – As per your taste
- Cut the idlies as per your needed shape
- Take a bowl, put hapima fry mix and water in it.
- Mix those two things in the form of a buggy batter consistency
- Dip those idly pieces in that batter
- Take out and deep fry with gingelly oil
- Your Hapima Fried Idly is ready and serve Happily