Making an Orea Cake is not a big deal it can be prepared with the easily available things at home.We need presure cooker to make this magic happen.Hahaha Just kidding its not a magic trick
but a simple process.But one thing is forsure that kids are going to love this cake.So lets make a tasty orea cake and surprise our loved one’s.
|Ideal For||Preparation Time|
|Parties, Surprising Gift, Snack||45 mins|
Ingredients: (For Two People)
- Orio Biscuits – 1 pack (12 Biscuits)
- Milk – 150 ml
- Powdered Sugar – 150 grams
- Baking Powder – 1 table spoon
- Salt – A pinch
- Butter – 2 tea spoon
- Grind the Orio biscuits using mixer
- Add 4 tea spoons of Powdered Suger, Backing Powder, Milk and Salt with that finely grind orio biscuits. Grind it again using mixer.
- Take a bowl which has a strong bottom, Apply butter on all inner side of the bowl.
- Pour that mixture into the bowl
- Put this bowl in a pressure cooker and Boil it for 10 mins in High flame.
- And 25 mins in low flame.
- Take the cake from that cooker and sprinkle the remaining Powder Suger on it
- Your Home made Orio Cake is ready to serve Felicitously