`Koththu` means `Chopped` and `Chapathi` means `Roti`. This dish can be cooked using leftover Chapathies. Chapathi Koththu will be a bit chilly in taste. If you serve this with tomato sauce it will be completely different in taste.
|Ideal For||Preparation Time|
|Break fast, Snack||25 mins|
Ingredients: (For Two People)
- Chapathi – 5 nos
- Onion – 1 no(Small)
- Cabbage – 150 grams
- Green Capsicum – 1 no(Medium)
- Salt – As per taste
- Red chilly powder – 1 tea spoon
- Pepper powder – 1 tea spoon
- Soya sauce – 1.5 tea spoon
- Tomato sauce – 3 table spoon
- Sugar – A pinch (Optional)
- Oil – 1 table spoon
- First, cut the Chapathis into square pieces.
- Take a pan and add Oil, Chopped onions, Cabbage, Capsicum and add some Salt.
- Saute for 5 mins.
- Then add red chilly powder, pepper powder, sugar into it. Saute for 1 min.
- Add soya sauce and tomato sauce and mix it well. Saute for 2 mins.
- Finally, add the Chappathis into this mixture. Saute for 3 mins.
- Your Chapathi koththu is ready and you can serve it Happily.