As we know that In Tamil Nadu people love to have different snacks and we are foodies but we prefer homely cooked or self-cooked organic snacks.Hapima fried mushroom is one of the best south Indian snacks which is very easy to prepare and it’s economically feasible. if you like `Hapima Masala` you will like this dish. Hapima Fried Mashroom is better to serve with chilly tomato sauce or chutney.
|Ideal For||Preparation Time|
|Tea time Snack||30 mins|
Ingredients: (For Two People)
- Mushroom- 200 grams
- Hapima fry mix – 25 grams (1 packet)
- Water – As per your need
- Gingelly oil (For Deep fry) – As per your taste
- Cut the mushroom as per your needed shape
- Take a bowl, put hapima fry mix and water in it.
- Mix those two things in the form of a bujji batter consistency
- Dip those mushroom pieces in that batter
- Take out and deep fry with gingelly oil
- Your Hapima Fried Mushroom is ready and to serve Happily