`Manga` means `Mango` and `Thithipu` means `Sweet`. Manga Thithipu is a mango sweet dish. It will be in a combination of `Sour` and `Sweet` Taste. If you like mango, You will definitely love this dish. It’s a traditional south Indian dish. Pregnant women will love this dish lot.
|Ideal For||Preparation Time|
|Side dish||40 mins|
Ingredients: (For Three People)
- Mango – 1 no (Medium Size)
- Jaggary – 150 grams
- Water – 250 ml
- Red Chilly – 4 nos
- Small Onion (Shallots) – 10 nos (Finely Chopped)
- Salt – A pinch
- Oil – 1 table spoon
- Musterd seed – 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves – 10 leaves
- Cut the mango into small pieces. Don’t use the mango seed.
- Take a pan put those mango pieces and Water. Boiled it for 10 mins in medium flame.
- After that, Add Red Chlies, Jaggary, Salt in to that. Boiled it for 10 mins in medium flame.
- Take another pan, Prepare tempering with Oil, Curry Leaves and Musterd seeds.
- Add shallots with that tempering, Fry for 5 – 7 mins in medium flame.
- Add these shallots fry into that boiled mango mixture.
- Your Manga Thithipu is ready and serve Happily.