When it comes to snacks we should always try to eat something which is tasty as well as healthy. In south India especially in Tamil Nadu people prefers health over taste but when you are getting something which is tasty as well as healthy, then it’s a bumper offer. So today we will be trying one of the healthy and tasty south Indian snacks, ‘Mango Pori Sundal Masal’, which has a variety of taste due to its many ingredients. It is a common snacks in Tamil Nadu.
Without wasting time your time lets get into it.
|Ideal For||Preparation Time|
Ingredients: (For Two People)
- Pattani Sundal (Dried Green Peas) – 100 grams
- Mango – 1/2 no
- Onion – 1 no
- Pori (Puffed Rise) – 50 grams
- Carrot – 1 no
- Coriander leaves – As per your taste
- Salt – As per your taste
- Sugar – 1 pinch
- Lemon – 1/2 no
- Chilly Powder – 2 Tea Spoon
- Soak Dried green peas for 8 hours
- Boil that soaked Dried green peas with 1/4 litter water for 10 mins
- Finely chop mango, onion, carrot, coriander leaves
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients
- Squeeze the lemon with that mix and serve Happily
Share your cooking experience with us. You can give some tips for making this snack even tastier.